Army Airborne Paratrooper during OIF/OEF. Taught CrossFit to 82nd Airborne Division in 2008-2009. Medically retired from Army in 2009. Received bachelors degree in business & IT. Started LETS CrossFit in 2010.
Level 1 2007
Endurance Cert 2008
Olympic Lifting 2010
1. How did you learn about CrossFit?
I learned about CrossFit from my Physical Therapist in 2005 who was rehabbing my shoulder after a dislocation. At that time it was basically just an HTML style website so learning to do the WODS was an adventure..you kids don’t know how good you have it
2. How long have you been CrossFitting?
Since 2005…started after I could dead hang from a pull-up bar after PT and never looked back!
3. What’s your favorite Nasty Girl? (and your best time)
Fran..evil Bi@#h…I love her and she hates me..3:23 rx’d
4. If you have a military background, what service were you in and how many tours have you had?
Army, 20 years total combined Active and Reserve time. Combat in 2x in Iraq 2008-2010, 1x in AFG 2013…third strike and I am out!
5. What certifications do you have and what certifications are on your wish list?
CF level 1, AZPOST physical Fitness Instructor…USAW Level 1 is next. Looking to branch out into mobility/rehab/preventative type certifications next.